You don’t need to be tech savvy to use the TellThem4Me® platform.
TellThem4Me® wants our Website to be accessible to everybody and has the following features to assist you.
- Our Website is extremely user-friendly and has been optimised for use on mobile devices.
- Our navigation works consistently across all areas of the Website.
- A standard font has been used consistently across the Website to make it easy to read.
- Images include a standard text explanation to explain what they are unless they are only used for graphical purposes.
- The colour scheme and branding are consistent and non-evasive.
- If you are visually impaired, you can change the font size using your internet browser. You may also have a reader or speech tools available on your computer or mobile device which can relay text to you audibly.
- Each section of the main website is clearly labelled and links to relevant pages to help users navigate their way around.
- Each members section has its own icon which may help you to remember the type of content.
- Members sections are accessed after passing through a secure log in to your dashboard or ‘nest’. From here, each section is clearly labelled and once you select the link you wish to view or edit, all previously saved information will be displayed.
- The forms are broken down into smaller sections so that you do not feel overwhelmed when entering your information. You can save and return at a later stage to add or edit your personal information.
- If you wish to edit any information and forget to save, TellThem4Me® will prompt you with a message to save your information before exiting.
If you think there is anything we can do to improve the way in which our website works, please email us at [email protected] with your concerns or suggestions. We love to hear your feedback.