- Secure online storage which you can access anywhere, anytime
- Membership represents excellent value for money. With a full membership costing less than $1 (AUD) or £1 (GBP pound) or €1 (Euro) per week
- You choose the essential and non-essential information you record
- Easy to add, update or delete your information
- No books, no journals, no handwriting required and no worries about paper-based wishes and records being lost, damaged, or destroyed.
- Nominate up to 3 people with ‘read only’ access
- You will receive a free TellThem4Me® membership pack containing a Welcome letter, fridge magnet, and static window sticker. You will also receive a My Digital Footprint digital password book and pen so that you can keep track of all those websites and mobile apps along with usernames and passwords in one convenient place
- Flying Solo – Perfect for 1 person to document their information in one place and costs AU $50 / GBP £30 / EUR €35
- Love Birds – This package is perfect for a couple to store both sets of valuable information and costs AU $80 / GBP £50 / EUR €55
- Wise Old Owl – This package is perfect for Seniors to store all their information in one place and costs AU $40 / GBP £25 / EUR €30
- Wise Old Love Birds – This package is perfect for a couple of Seniors to store both sets of valuable information and costs AU $70 / GBP £40 / EUR €50
The Stripe Payment gateway processes online card payments when you first sign up for a membership. Memberships are set to auto renew again using Stripe and Stripe will process all payments accordingly. For further information, please refer to Security and Payment FAQ’s
A membership runs for one full calendar year. Your renewal date will be the same every year.
We do not currently offer memberships to under 18’s.
We do not currently offer this however we love to hear your feedback and suggestions. Email us at [email protected]
We do not currently have this method of payment available.
TellThem4Me® wants our Website to be accessible to everybody and has the following features to assist you.
- Our Website is extremely user-friendly and has been optimised for use on mobile devices.
- Our navigation works consistently across all areas of the Website.
- A standard font has been used consistently across the Website to make it easy to read.
- Images include a standard text explanation to explain what they are unless they are only used for graphical purposes.
- The colour scheme and branding are consistent and non-evasive.
- If you are visually impaired, you can change the font size using your internet browser. You may also have a reader or speech tools available on your computer or mobile device which can relay text to you audibly.
- Each section of the main website is clearly labelled and links to relevant pages to help users navigate their way around.
- Each member’s section has its own icon which may help you to remember the type of content.
- Members sections are accessed after passing through a secure log in to your dashboard or ‘nest’. From here, each section is clearly labelled and once you select the link you wish to view or edit, all previously saved information will be displayed.
- The forms are broken down into smaller sections so that you do not feel overwhelmed when entering your information. You can save and return at a later stage to add or edit your personal information.
- If you wish to edit any information and forget to save, TellThem4Me® will prompt you with a message to save your information before exiting.
If you think there is anything we can do to improve the way in which our website works, please email us at [email protected] with your concerns or suggestions. We love to hear your feedback.
Go to www.tellthem4me.com and click on Membership Packages or Register from the Home Page. Select the type of membership you would like and proceed to payment. Once payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email with an activation link. Click on the link to activate your membership then log in and have instant access to your dashboard or ‘nest’.
Sure can! Our payment gateway – Stripe, will accept payments in Aussie Dollars, British Pounds and Euros. TellThem4Me® is currently available in English only but we are currently working on a multilingual Website so that we can extend our services to those whose first language is not English.
We currently do not have an app, but we are working on one which will be released in the near future.
As a member you will receive a fortnightly newsletter
packed with important information, support and reminders. You will also find a checklist which you can use to jog your memory to identify anything that has changed. Place your fridge magnet where you can see it so that you have a permanent reminder to update your information as and when required.
Memberships are set to auto renew. You will receive an email approximately one month before your renewal date to remind you that your payment is due. If your payment method has changed since the last renewal, you can log in to your account and update your details.
We would be very sad to hear that you are not completely satisfied but in the unlikely event that this occurs, we offer a 100% money back guarantee within the first 30 days of your membership period. If you are dissatisfied, email us on [email protected] and we can initiate a cancellation of your membership along with a full refund. When your membership is cancelled, you will only be able to view your ICE section from your dashboard unless you choose to delete this yourself in your dashboard or by emailing us at ask@tellthem4me.
We take your privacy very seriously. We lock all accounts that are not renewed or canceled to ensure that all your confidential information is stored safely with Tell Them 4 Me until you decide to either renew your account or request that the information be deleted.
Select a package from our membership page and re-subscribe your membership, so that you have full access to all sections.
Your Nominees will continue to have access to your information until your membership expires. Nominees should then gather all relevant information that they need. They can also request a printed copy of the sections that they’ve been given access to upon receipt of a copy of the death certificate. A nominal fee of $50 per nominee request is incurred for this service.en access to upon receipt of a copy of your death certificate. A fee of $50 per Nominee request will be charged for this service.
An ICE File or any other information you choose to reproduce in printed or written format is something that ideally, your loved ones should consider when making decisions on your behalf for a time when you can’t. Loved ones and Nominees are not legally bound to act in accordance with your wishes unless it is an explicit part of their professional role. As an example, someone nominated in a Power of Attorney document is given the legal responsibility for carrying out your wishes when required to do so or an Executor of your Will has your explicit instructions which must be carried out in the event of your death.